Join us live to make Homemade Pasta and Pomodoro Sauce. Caregivers and kids will :
- learn how to make authentic homemade pasta; Italian style
- learn about different flours, kneading and rolling pasta
- cutting pasta into tagliatelle
- learn how to make a tomato sauce from scratch
- learn how to cook pasta & fancy plating techniques
- The class allows time to taste dishes prepared on site. Juice provided.
- Small Class Size: Limited Spots
Price is per group (caregiver and child). All recipes, materials and tools are provided per group ticket. One set of tools and ingredients per recipe, per group ticket.
Working with the following allergens: glutem, dairy, eggs
Please note, we do not include tree nuts or peanuts in any of our recipes. However, the kitchen is not a tree nut free licensed facility. Please email us if you have any questions on allergens.
In light of class prep, refunds are not provided if participants cannot attend. Please consult cancellation policy. Thank you for your understanding.
Class will be held at 276 Preston Street, Ottawa