Step aside Tim Hortons, we’re making homemade donuts and decorating with different techniques.
Kids will join Cordon Bleu trained instructors and learn to make, bake and decorate donuts!
- Guided 2.5hr In-Person class in our Julianna Banana kitchen, also home to the Parkdake Food Centre
- small size classes
- ages 7-14
- kids will bake donuts and decorate them with different glazes, dark and white chocolate
- learn and master piping skills
- decorate with Sweetapolita gourmet sprinkles
- Kids will bring home 6 donuts they make in class
- all ingredients and equipment will be provided for kids to make and decorate donuts
- Julianna Banana aprons for them to use during class
- a 2 1/2 hr culinary experience!
- a culinary tool (surprise) for each participant!
- recipe and extra ingredients to bring home
Space is limited, so don’t miss out and book today!
More Details Provided Upon Registration
Please note, we reserve the right to cancel the class should it be required and if so, a refund will be provided upon cancellation.
In light of class prep, refunds/ credits are not provided if participants cannot attend.