We’re making and decorating cookies, just in time for Easter. In this class, Cordon Blue trained hosts get kids making delectable Easter treats that make the perfect dessert for your Easter celebration! Kids will be showing these off; have them also package them up and gift to friends and neighbors. In this class, participants will learn the following:
- learn how to make the perfect cookie
- learn how to roll dough, cut and bake cookies to perfection
- learn about royal icing and decorate with it
- work with gourmet Sweetapolita sprinkles
- Perfect for eating, gifting to friends and using to decorate your Easter table!
- A portion of proceeds is shared with @ParkdaleFoodCentre (sharing is caring!)
Classes are run by Cordon Bleu-trained hosts in a fun kid friendly class-catered just for them.
Price is per ticket/per child. Recommended for children 8yrs-14yrs
All recipes, materials and tools are provided per group ticket. One set of tools and ingredients per recipe, per ticket.
Working with the following allergens: glutem, dairy, eggs
Please note, we do not include tree nuts or peanuts in any of our recipes. However, the kitchen is not a tree nut free licensed facility. Please email us if you have any questions on allergens.
In light of class prep, refunds are not provided if participants cannot attend. Please consult cancellation policy. Thank you for your understanding.