Step aside Tim Hortons, we’re making homemade donuts and decorating with different techniques.
Kids will join Cordon Bleu trained instructors and learn to make spooky donuts just in time for Halloween!
- Guided 2hr In-Person class in our Julianna Banana kitchen (details of location in central Ottawa will be provided upon registration)
- small size classes (max 8-10 kids per class)
- ages 7-14
- kids will bake donuts and decorate them with different glazes, dark and white chocolate
- learn and master piping skills
- decorate with Sweetapolita gourmet sprinkles
- Kids will bring home 6 donuts they make in class in time for Halloween celebrations
- all ingredients and equipment will be provided for kids to make and decorate donuts
- a 2hr culinary experience!
Space is limited, so don’t miss out and book today!
More Details Provided Upon Registration
Please note, we reserve the right to cancel the class should it be required and if so, a refund will be provided upon cancellation.
In light of class prep. refunds or credits are not provided if participants cannot attend.