If you were lucky enough to have joined us in the past for one of our best-selling Holiday classes, “Yule” love our new and improved version in 2023!
Join Le Cordon Bleu trained pastry chef Pooja Rai to create a show-stopping centrepiece just in time for the Holiday dinner table! You’ll be bringing home you’re very own chocolate Yule Log with vanilla and chocolate cream, raspberry compote, complete with festive decorations!
In this 2.5hrs HANDS-ON culinary experience, Participants do the following:
- learn to make a classic sponge cake from scratch
- make cream fillings and ganache
- roll their sponge cakes into a yule “log”
- decorate their yule log using piping techniques and chocolate to create a showstopper Holiday centerpiece.
- make their own Yule log to bring home (Yule Log can be frozen and thawed in time to serve for the Holidays)
- festive Holiday kitchen party with holiday music as we make our Yule logs together and participate in our Ugly sweater contest. Tea & Hot Chocolate Served during class!
Make it a family tradition:
- $129 per DUO/Pair : Suitable for Parent-Child, Grandparent-child, Siblings.
- please provide the first names of participants at check-out and ages of Junior Chefs