We’re having a CUPCAKE party! In this class, kids will:
- learn the tricks to making perfect, moist cupcakes
- fill cupcakes with a variety of homemade fillings & sauces; homemade lemon curd, ganache and more!
- learn tips and tricks on ganache
- learn a variety of decorating techniques with different piping tips
- learn about buttercream and frosting
- work with gourmet Sweetapolita sprinkles
- work with fondant/chocolate and more decorating novelties to decorate their Cupcakes -gourmet style!
- participants go home with 6 fully decorated and filled gourmet style Cupcakes!
Classes are run by Cordon Bleu-trained hosts in a fun kid friendly class-catered just for them.
Price is per ticket. All recipes, materials and tools are provided per ticket.
Recommended age Children 8yrs plus can participate on their own. Younger children (5-7yrs) require a caregiver to assist them.
Working with the following allergens: gluten, dairy, eggs
Please note, we do not include tree nuts or peanuts in any of our recipes. However, the kitchen is not a tree nut free licensed facility. Please email us if you have any questions on allergens.
In light of class prep, refunds are not provided if participants cannot attend. Please consult cancellation policy. Thank you for your understanding.