Join us to make and decorate Mini Cakes! In this class, kids will:
- learn the tricks to making perfect, moist cake
- cut and assemble their very own individual cakes – mini sizes so they can share!
- fill each cake with a variety of fillings & sauces, ganache and more!
- learn tips and tricks on ganache
- learn a variety of decorating techniques with different piping tips
- learn about buttercream and frosting
- work with gourmet Sweetapolita sprinkles
- participants go home with 6 fully decorated gourmet Mini Cakes
Classes are run by Cordon Bleu-trained hosts in a fun kid friendly class-catered just for them.
Price is per ticket. All recipes, materials and tools are provided per ticket.
Small Class Size: Limited Spots
Recommended age Children 8yrs plus can participate on their own. Younger children (5-7yrs) require a caregiver to assist them.
Working with the following allergens: gluten, dairy, eggs
Please note, we do not include tree nuts or peanuts in any of our recipes. However, the kitchen is not a tree nut free licensed facility. Please email us if you have any questions on allergens.
In light of class prep, refunds are not provided if participants cannot attend. Please consult cancellation policy. Thank you for your understanding.
Class will be held at 30 Rosemount ave, Ottawa