Join us to make summer pastry treats- Berry Style.
In this Class, participants will learn to:
- make a perfect butter pastry shell
- work with a variety of in-season local summer berries
- make a variety of berryliscious treats including individual Galettes and topping sauces
- learn various decorating techniques
- participants will be returning home with their baked goods, recipes and new skills!
Small group class: limited spots
Classes are run by Cordon Bleu-trained hosts in a fun kid friendly class-catered just for them.
Price is per ticket. All recipes, materials and tools are provided per ticket.
Recommended age Children 8yrs plus can participate on their own.
Working with the following allergens: gluten, dairy, eggs
Please note, we do not include tree nuts or peanuts in any of our recipes. However, the kitchen is not a tree nut free licensed facility. Please email us if you have any questions on allergens.
In light of class prep, refunds are not provided if participants cannot attend. Please consult cancellation policy. Thank you for your understanding.
Class will be held at 30 Rosemount ave, Ottawa (Hintonburg)